Monster Contractor is the best Construction Company in Sacramento. We offer Home Remodeling to Industrial Construction.
Phone: (916) 550-4381
cash, check, credit card, invoices
4763 Ravenstone Way
Sacramento, Ca 95842
What is a General Contractor?
Attempting to make major home improvements is definitely a daunting task for an inexperienced builder and if you do not have excellent training with plumbing, wiring, and construction, it is simply smarter to seek out professional help instead. Of course, that is not necessarily a simple task either. Finding the right contractor to achieve your needs and within your budget can be a challenge, especially if you need specific kinds of improvement work done.
For example, if you’re looking to have a hot tub installed, you certainly would prefer a contractor who has specialized experience with hot tubs to one who does not. Likewise, if you’re looking to do a more expansive project, such as build a second story on your single-story home or remodel your kitchen, it is better to seek out a General Contractor like us.
Duties of a General Contractor Sacramento
The General Contractor manages all parts of your Sacramento home remodeling project, including the hiring and management of subcontractors. The General Contractor also obtains any necessary permits and obtains the materials required. They oversee the carpenters, plumbers, and painters hired to ensure that the job is done correctly, quickly, and to your full satisfaction.
The General Contractor Sacramento is the one you will speak with throughout your project and will answer any questions you have. Monster Contractor is a full-service contractor with state certification. We only hire the most knowledgeable locals and we coordinate with a broad base of vetted subcontractors.
General Contractors in Sacramento
Typically, you’ll hire a General Contractor to get your remodeling job done quickly and with convenience. In most cases, hiring a General Contractor will save you precious days toward completing your project. It’s bad enough having all kinds of different contractors in and out of your home, but that can turn into a real nightmare if you don’t have a General Contractor to supervise and coordinate and act as your guiding force.
There is also a savings benefit to hiring a General Contractor Sacramento. As is the case in other situations, time is money when it comes to home improvement. Many subcontractors charge more when they work directly with the homeowner instead of through a point of contact General Contractor, because they know coordinating will take longer and it is a good way to maximize profits. Hiring Monster Contractor for your General Contractor needs in Sacramento, however, will mean paying for our expertise in the matter of building permits and managing several subcontractors all working toward a common goal.
Thanks to our in-depth experience and training in the matters of complicated projects and managing subcontractors, Monster Contractor’s General Contractor service is an invaluable resource for your home remodeling project. If you’re under the impression that General Contractors come with a wide variety of important skills, you’re right. So it should make sense that you get one best suited to your project. Whether you want to overhaul your kitchen, add a new living area to the house, or build a brand new home from the ground up, hiring a General Contractor is a great idea for large projects.
Smaller projects like installing a new deck or a hot tub are better suited directly for a subcontractor; since you only need one specialist on hand, you won’t need an additional person to help you manage that work. However, any project that you do not feel could reasonably be completed in a short period of time is the kind of project for which you should hire Monster Contractor as your General Contractor Sacramento.
Determining if a Contractor is Trustworthy
Before hiring a General Contractor Sacramento, we recommend you do your homework by giving potential candidates a call and asking a few basic questions about licensing and prior projects similar to the one you want done. Example questions from our past clients include:
- Have you done a project like this one before?
- Do you have any references that I can reach out to?
- How soon could you start my project?
These three questions alone can tell you plenty about whether or not the contractor will meet your needs. In the event that two or more companies are in a tie for “best fit,” we recommend asking these additional questions:
- How long has your company been in business?
- Are you licensed in Sacramento?
- When were you first licensed?
- How do you ensure that warranty complaints are correctly handled?
- Do you have insurance against property damage, workers’ compensation claims, and personal liability?
Avoid any contractor who doesn’t want to answer one of these questions. Any trustworthy contractor will happily offer this information and will be glad you’re taking the extra step to ensure you’re happy with your selection. Remember to trust your instincts: If your gut says not to work with someone, avoid them!
Why Monster Contractor in Sacramento?
At Monster Contractor, we have served the Sacramento and surrounding area for an entire decade. In fact, many of our staff have over 20 years’ experience in the field on their own. We have remodeled many homes and made client’s dreams come true. Monster General Contractor Sacramento strives to establish trust and build a strong relationship with all our clients toward the best possible outcome. Our only goal is knowing you are happy with our services and continue to be happy with your home for years to come.
Thanks to our extensive experience in the Sacramento area, we have local knowledge that helps us provide special touches that a recent contractor transplant simply won’t have. For example, we know how bad the summers can get in Sacramento, so if your project is to establish an outdoor area, we would recommend a lattice-covered arbor, an inexpensive awning, or an extension of an existing roof with heat durability or waterproof protection.
Get it in Writing
Your signed project agreement should mark the beginning of a greatly rewarding experience that all too often it becomes a nightmare when working with inexperienced contractors or directly with multiple subcontractors. For your protection and ours, Monster General Contractor Sacramento clarifies the scope of the project and the projected costs in writing, so you know everyone agrees on what you want completed. In our agreements, we outline payment schedules, deadlines, and crew responsibilities.
The following are a few items we include and that you should look for in every home remodeling project agreement:
An accurate description of the project: Be sure every important detail of your project is written down as part of your contract so that we know it is something you absolutely want and have decided on. Don’t worry about coming off as picky or difficult to work with; the more detail included in the contract, the better idea we will have of your project so we can get it done correctly the first time. A thorough description including specific material needs also allows you to check the scope of the project upon completion, compared to what was bid.
Dates of construction start and end: Our agreements include when we expect begin the work and when we anticipate the project will conclude, although it is important to note that the end date is approximate due to any number of changes that can arise, such as a delay somewhere along the line, or your adjustment to the scope.
Provision to change order: It is more common than you might think for changes in the scope to occur during a construction project. All kinds of situations can arise, such as finding dry rot or termite damage that requires special treatment before continuing with the project. If we make any resulting change or you add to the scope of the original project, this qualifies as a change order. We don’t consider this a problem, of course, but it is necessary to prepare a change order when such an alteration occurs. It’s a simple document that states what the change is, how the cost will be adjusted, and whether it affects the project completion date. Any change order should be signed before further work is performed.
Schedule of payments: For longer projects, a schedule of payments clarifies when you will pay the Monster Contractor of Sacramento for the work that as it gets done. Typically, an agreement that allows the contractor enough to afford the materials needed for the next portion of work and partial labor costs in advance offers the best protection for both parties. Other payments are made weekly or monthly with the final payment balance due upon project completion. One exception is when we work with a custom ordered material such as kitchen cabinetry or copper gutter. We may require a deposit for ordering the custom materials. Although we are a seasoned, reliable contractor for the greater Sacramento area, we are understandably not able to finance such material costs out of pocket.
Termination clause: Only rarely do we need to terminate a project. If the project is not working, whether due to relationship dynamics or because of an unforeseeable expensive obstacle, having a termination clause in the contract protects everyone involved and nulls the document. Our termination clause states that if either party agrees that further work “will not be beneficial due to mistrust, communication issues, misunderstandings, or if personal circumstances cause too large an interference, then either party may provide one week’s written notice to terminate the agreement”.
Call Monster Contractor of Sacramento
Our crews work up and down the state of California, but our strongest customer base is in the greater Sacramento area, including Pocket, East Sac, West Sacramento, Fair Oaks, Granite Bay, Citrus Heights, Land Park, Curtis Park, Folsom, Carmichael, Natomas, Roseville, Elk Grove, and more. Give us a call to set up a consultation and discuss your project with our knowledgeable staff today!
Why Monster Contractor?
MONSTER GENERAL CONTRACTOR, SACRAMENTO
As a long-standing and well accomplished General Contractor Sacramento, our crews have turned our clients’ dreams into realities and provided unsurpassed quality of service for the last 10 years. Monster Contractor of Sacramento is here to build a lasting relationship with you through establishing trust. Our construction experts want you to have the best experience possible. Our immediate goal is to make you another happy customer with us. Our lasting goal is to make you a customer for life.
Monster is a General Contractor in Sacramento California. We are a complete contracting service that provides installation & repair services of just about anything in a home, office or industrial building. If we can’t fix it, we know someone who can. As a General Contractor in Sacramento, it is our responsibility to build everything to local government standards; this way your family will sleep soundly knowing you hired the right general contractor.
Monster Contractor of Sacramento performs all types of remodel and repair projects. Our construction experts are among the most skilled professionals in Sacramento. Our accomplished crews address any questions or concerns you may have onsite. From budgeting to planning, building to billing, we are a part of your project. Every detail of the job is handled with the same professionalism, extraordinary care, and attention to detail. Count on Monster Contractor of Sacramento for consistent reliable service. We work tirelessly to make sure each project is within budget. Give Monster General Contractor Sacramento a call today 916-550-4381. You will be glad you called!
Monster Contractor provides the highest quality of service and workmanship. We don’t simply get it done, we get it done right. That has made us Sacramento’s General Contractor of Choice and will continue to for years to come. If you have questions about any of our services, call us at (916) 550-4381.
General Contractor Sacramento
FINDING THE RIGHT SACRAMENTO GENERAL CONTRACTOR
Are you a Sacramento resident looking for a General Contractor to take care of the maintenance or remodel of your property, be it residential or commercial? Bank on Monster Contractor for your General Contractor in Sacramento.
There are so many things that need to come together to make a home or business look perfect. Monster Contractor is here to assist you with all your General Contractor Sacramento service needs. We have some of the best in the industry to deliver services of high-quality. We have emerged as the top choice of customers among General Contractor companies in Sacramento.
Here are some of the residential services covered by us as General Contractors in Sacramento:
- Bathroom Remodel– If you want to give a new look to your restroom, seek the assistance of our company experts. Being a General Contractor in Sacramento, we are well aware of local requirements as well as modern fixtures that will make your bathroom stand out.
- Custom Home Builder– Who should you choose to build a custom home for you? With over 20 years’ experience as General Contractors in Sacramento for custom homes, we are the best choice.
- Home Maintenance–If you need to get home maintenance issues resolved for your Sacramento home, consider our General Contractor services.
- Home Remodel– Looking for home remodeling in Sacramento? Call us to get details about our General Contractor services from bath to kitchen to room addition and more.
- Insurance Restoration– Monster General Contractor is well experienced and equipped to offer you excellent insurance damage restoration services for your Sacramento home or business.
- Kitchen Remodel– Want kitchen remodeling and looking for Sacramento General Contractors? Contact us and we will review your project in detail and bid quality work.
- Room Addition– Do have available space to add a new room to your existing greater Sacramento area property? From plans to painting, our General Contractor company will get it done at an affordable price.
- Commercial or Industrial Remodel– We also offer the best commercial or industrial remodel General Contractor services in Sacramento. We have created a niche in the commercial sector with our high-quality build-out, clean room and other commercial and industrial remodel services. If you are looking for maintenance or work on your industrial site, we are ready to serve you and deliver quality work.
Why Monster Contractor of Sacramento
- Monster Contractor is a customer-centric Sacramento General Contractor that focuses on customer satisfaction at a reasonable profit. We believe in working closely with clients to fully understand their project scope and execute their needs in a professional manner.
- We have the best pool of employees and subcontractors in Sacramento to match up with each customers’ requirements.
- We are a fully licensed and insured Sacramento General Contractor. We are ready to meet with you to bid on any of the General Contractor services we offer.
- We use customer-specified materials whenever possible and quality materials when not specified, for getting the work done on time and at reasonable costs.
- We make every effort to complete each customer’s Contractor services within the timeline given.
- Monster Contractor charges competitive rates for the greater Sacramento area while trying to accommodate the budget of each customer approaching us.
- We are open to customer feedback, good or bad, as we consider it as a tool to measure where we excel or need to improve. We hope to continue to be among Sacramento’s top General Contracting companies.
- We have a dedicated office staff and customer service team in Sacramento to handle all customer queries.
- Monster Contractor considers it our responsibility to resolve issues in those rare cases of damage caused to the client property at the time of our performing General Contracting services. You can be sure that we will not apply any additional charge if we are at fault.
Feel free to contact us at inquire@MonsterContractor.com if you are looking for any type of General Contractor services in Sacramento CA. Our mission is to make each of our Sacramento customers feel satisfied with both the price and the quality of work done. You can also give us a call at (916) 550-4381 to schedule a visit to review your specific project needs.