1. Limited Warranty Coverage:
Key West Holdings, Inc. (Monster Contractor) warrants to the purchaser and all transferees of the structures to which products are installed and/or repairs are made as follows:
• Product Installation (Siding, Stucco, Windows, Doors, Decks, Stairs, Handrails, and Gutters, ETC…): Monster Contractor warrants the installation of products to be free from defects in workmanship from the date the installation of the product is completed for a period of 2 years of normal use. This workmanship warranty does not include any damages or defects in the product except to the extent solely caused by Monster Contractor’s installation of the product. (Does not extend to Concrete)
• Repairs (Structural, Foundation, Water Intrusion, and Termite Damage): Monster Contractor warrants the repairs made to be free from defects in workmanship from the date the repair is completed for a period of 2 years of normal use. This workmanship warranty does not include any damages or defects in the products used to make the repair except to the extent solely caused by Monster Contractor’s installation of the product. (Does not extend to Concrete)
Monster Contractor will have the right to inspect the areas at issue to determine the cause of the alleged defects. If the defects are determined to be within the scope of the workmanship warranty, Monster Contractor will make the necessary repairs at Monster Contractor’s expense. Monster Contractor specifically does not warrant the installed products.
Monster Contractor’s repair of the defect SHALL BE THE SOLE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY available to the covered person or entity with respect to any defect. Monster Contractor will not refund or pay any costs in connection with repairs made by anyone other than Monster Contractor.
2. Conditions of Warranty: Monster Contractor’s liability to the covered person or entity shall be subject to the following terms and conditions:
a) The claimant must provide proof that they are the covered person/entity.
b) The covered person/entity must provide written notice to Monster Contractor within 30 days after discovery of any claimed defect covered by this warranty and before beginning any permanent repair. The notice must describe the location and details of the defect and such information as is necessary for Monster Contractor to investigate the claim.
c) Upon discovery of a possible defect, the covered person/entity must immediately, and at the covered person/entity’s expense provide for protection of all property that could be affected until the defect is remedied.
3. Exclusions: This Warranty does not cover damage or defects resulting from or in anyway attributable to (a) neglect, (b) misuse, (c) abuse, (d) repair or alteration made by anyone other than Monster Contractor (e) settlement or structural movement and/or movement of materials to which installed products are attached, (f) damage from incorrect design of the structure, (h) acts of God including, but not limited to, hurricanes, tornados, floods, earthquakes, severe weather or natural phenomena, (including, but not limited to, unusual climate conditions), (i) lack of proper maintenance, (j) any cause other than workmanship defects attributable to Monster Contractor.
4. Disclaimer: The statements in this Warranty constitute the only warranty extended by Monster Contractor for its workmanship. NO OTHER WARRANTY SHALL BE MADE BY OR ON BEHALF OF Monster Contractor.
5. Settlement of Claim: Any repairs made by Monster Contractor pursuant to Section 1 of this document shall constitute a full settlement and release of all claims of any covered person/entity hereunder for damages or other relief and shall be a complete bar to any litigation filed subsequently to the covered person/entity’s acceptance of such an agreement.